Connecticut's Largest Provider of Legal Services
for Financial Problems Since 1983
FORECLOSURE MEDIATION & FORECLOSURE DEFENSE RATES FIRST QUARTER 2017, EAST HAVEN, CT
East Haven foreclosure rates fell significantly in the first quarter of 2017 with less than half the home foreclosures of 2016. Hopefully, this is the start of a new and positive trend for East Haven residents seeking to save their homes with some hope of rising property values. Stopping foreclosure and saving homes in East Haven, CT. With over 750 homes lost in foreclosure in East Haven in just the past 5 years, East Haven homeowners continue to lose their homes in the New Haven foreclosure courts with 38 homes lost in the first 90 days of 2017. This is the continuing failure of the state foreclosure mediation program. Unrepresented borrowers and powerless mediators continue to lose thousands of homes to banks and factory foreclosure lawyers every year in New Haven County alone:
- East Haven homeowners are relying on mediators in New Haven who can’t save their homes.
- Mediation without representation is a trap that loses savable homes.
- Saving homes requires experienced and dedicated foreclosure defense attorneys who work for you.
Real answers exist from specialized legal professionals who can stop foreclosures and save homes even in the final steps of foreclosure. Learn your legal rights and options to save your home including:
- Foreclosure defense in the state court.
- Chapter 13 stops foreclosure and provides mortgage repayment programs without the need for bank approval.
- Chapter 13 provides comprehensive debt relief of all types, stops foreclosure and assures long-term financial success.
At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we are the largest providers of legal services to save homes and provide overall debt solutions. Put our experience and dedication to work for you. Call us at 203-230-2233.