Connecticut's Largest Provider of Legal Services
for Financial Problems Since 1983
FORECLOSURE INCREASES IN FIRST QUARTER 2017 IN MILFORD, CT
Foreclosure rates in Milford, CT increased 10% in the first quarter of 2017 over rates in the same quarter of 2016, with 44 new foreclosures in the first 90 days of 2017. Savable Milford homes continue to be lost to foreclosure.
Foreclosure mediation delays and insufficient options offered in the state’s mediation program have continued to distract and underserve hard working Milford families who require meaningful answers and options for home retention and financial success. Milford homes are savable but not by bank lawyers, mediators and unrepresented homeowners with no experience in how to save homes and obtain financial recovery:
- The state court foreclosure mediation program isn’t doing enough for homeowners.
- Homeowners defending foreclosures without legal representation fail to save savable foreclosures.
- Saving homes requires more than limited powers and limited time provided by foreclosure mediators.
Meaningful options exist. Homeowners with experienced, specialized and dedicated legal foreclosure defense attorneys will get the answers they need by Milford residents in financial distress. Prompt attention and legal assistance are the key to saving homes not the distraction and delay encountered by unrepresented homeowners and slow mediators. To understand all the solid options available, Milford residents need prompt assistance and the education provided by specialized attorneys at the Law Offices of Neil Crane.
- With over 30 years of experience, we understand all the questions and all the answers.
- We provide aggressive and customized representation of homeowners in trouble.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy plans of reorganization.
At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we are the largest provider of foreclosure solutions and Chapter 13 bankruptcy relief in Connecticut. To speak with an experienced attorney today, call us at 203-230-2233.