Connecticut's Largest Provider of Legal Services
for Financial Problems Since 1983
Call Today! 203-230-2233
State and Federal Tax Problems in Wallingford
Tax problems of any size can become a scary problem for Wallingford, CT taxpayers who need the help of qualified professionals. At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we understand all of the tax options available to take control of your tax problems, big or small. Our experienced tax relief attorneys know which options best suit your particular tax problems and your specific financial condition. At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we understand all of the potential legal remedies; including:
- Negotiated tax resolutions
- Offer-in-Compromise alternatives
- Streamlined Installment Agreements
- Long-term Installment Agreements
- Currently Not Collectible Status
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Chapter 7, 11 and 13 Bankruptcy Tax Relief
We’ve dedicated our legal careers to learning and practicing all the financial debt relief and tax relief options available under all of the most current laws. We understand the guidelines, standards and criteria utilized by revenue officers and tax collectors. Our history of success, long-term commitment and thorough preparation can resolve even the most pressing and complicated tax debt concerns; including:
- State Income Tax Problems
- Federal Income Tax Problems
- Small Business Tax Concerns
- Sales Tax Problems
- Delinquent Payroll Taxes
- Real Estate Tax Foreclosures
- Liens, Levies and Garnishments
Our Hamden office at 2679 Whitney Avenue has helped us provide over 30 years of financial solutions and tax resolutions for Wallingford residents. For a free and confidential analysis of your individual or business tax problem, call us at 203-230-2233 or toll free at 1-888-249-3027.
The Keys to Tax Success at The Law Offices of Neil Crane
All successful tax solutions start with a prompt analysis of the specific taxes and amounts involved under your unique financial circumstances. Even the oldest and most severe tax problems with liens, levies, seizures or other collection problems are extremely solvable with the knowledge and guidance of our experienced tax relief professionals.
- Thorough Advance Analysis: All tax cases involve a variety of specific facts and factors. Each tax problem is unique and therefore requires a comprehensive review of all the circumstances involved and the best legal options available.
- Proposing Proper Solutions: With our extensive knowledge and understanding all of the criteria relevant to revenue officers and their standards for collectability and payment resolutions, we know which options make sense in your specific circumstances.
- Documented Presentations: Revenue officers and collectors respond to our fully documented and appropriate solutions. All our tax resolution plans are made to fit the facts and circumstances of your specific tax problem. Tax problems are always important. All successful tax resolutions need to be well-crafted and properly supported.
At the Wallingford Law Offices of Neil Crane, we’ve built a long resume of success with tax collectors and revenue enforcement agencies throughout Connecticut. We’ve helped thousands of Connecticut families resolve all types of tax collection actions.Call us at 203-230-2233 or toll free at 1-888-249-3027. Or feel free to Contact Us by filling out our Contact Form.