Connecticut's Largest Provider of Legal Services
for Financial Problems Since 1983
State and Federal Tax Problems in Stratford
All types of tax problems can quickly become daunting and overwhelming to taxpayers unable to resolve their own tax difficulties. Fortunately, tax problems are extremely solvable and we’ve used our continuing local presence in our Bridgeport office to address and resolve the tax problems of our Stratford, CT taxpayers and small business owners. Attorneys, CPAs and tax accountants know our reputation for solving tax problems and have relied on our expertise to serve the needs of their taxpayer clients since 1983. We have the knowledge and experience to properly address and solve all types of local, state and federal tax problems; including:
- Federal Income Tax
- State Income Tax
- State Sales Tax
- State and Federal Payroll Taxes
- Cancellation of Debt Problems
- Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes
At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we’ve focused our practice on debt relief and tax solutions for individuals and small businesses. Through knowledge, experience and education, we’ve been able to create customized tax solutions for all types of tax problems in even the most extreme circumstance.
To learn more about solving your tax problems, call the experienced tax solutions attorneys at the Law Offices of Neil Crane. You can reach us at 203-230-2233 or toll free at 1-888-249-3027. We don’t use voicemail – You will always speak directly with an attorney who has answers to your problems.
Prompt Legal Solutions to Tax Problems
When it comes to tax problems, it’s never too late. Even if you’ve delayed, tax problems are extremely solvable. While tax collectors may cause fear in the average person with tax problems, they are professionals experienced in the proper collection of overdue taxes and they respond well to properly crafted and well documented tax solution proposals. The keys to our success are based upon:
- Thorough Analysis: All tax cases involve a mix of specific facts and factors. All tax problems are unique and therefore they require a comprehensive review of all the circumstances involved prior to choosing an appropriate legal option and any presentation to revenue officers.
- Proper Proposed Solutions: By understanding all of the criteria relevant to revenue officers and their analysis of collectability and payment resolutions, we are able to choose solutions and options that make sense in your specific circumstances. This maximizes your chances for successful tax resolutions.
- Documented Presentations: Revenue officers and collectors respond to fully supported and appropriate solutions that fit the facts and circumstances of your specific tax collection problem. Tax problems are always important, so all successful tax resolutions need to be well-crafted and well-supported.
At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we’ve been analyzing and solving tax problems for Stratford residents for over three decades. To put our knowledge and reputation for success to work on your behalf, call an experienced tax relief attorney and speak with us directly. We never use voicemail. Call us at 203-230-2233 or toll free at 1-888-249-3027, or fill out our Contact Form for a prompt response to your inquiry.