Connecticut's Largest Provider of Legal Services
for Financial Problems Since 1983
Bristol Debt Settlement Attorneys
Like most of us, Bristol, Connecticut's hardworking middle class has been hard hit by the nation's economic downturn and the burden of both secured and unsecured debt. The daily struggle to make ends meet is both daunting and discouraging. At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we have dedicated our careers to helping people who find themselves buckling under the weight of too much debt and not enough income. With five offices across the state, and a dedicated team of debt settlement attorneys, we know the economic challenges (realities) of living in Connecticut. We live here, too.
Bristol, CT Debt Solutions - It's Not Too Late
For awhile, people who are buried in bills can spin their wheels and try to make their own miracles happen, or they soldier forth and pretend that everything is fine - a world that doesn't look so real in the wee hours when sleep eludes the debt-heckled mind. But the truth is, financial problems require legal solutions. As debt negotiation attorneys in Connecticut, we are in a unique position to help Connecticut residents who are struggling to make ends meet and dealing with the anxiety caused by unpaid bills, collection calls and lawsuits. If any of this sounds familiar to you, it is important that you put down your burden, or get your head out of the sand and take steps to take your life back. No matter what, it's not too late!
"Your professionalism and perseverance forced me to step up to the plate and take action which in fact made my recovery quick and flawless."
Debt Relief in Bristol, CT
At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we offer a free consultation and a full and careful analysis of your unique financial situation. We'll quickly develop an aggressive, effective debt repair strategy. When it comes to debt relief, there's no such thing as "one size fits all." This is not a band aid approach - We look at the big picture, at every nuance of your finances, and offer a global solution to your economic problems, such that no financial issue or stress is left unaddressed or unresolved. With our dedicated team in your corner, your options for debt relief open up, including:
- Debt Consolidation: Attempting to deal with your creditors can be aggravating and unproductive. With over 30 years of experience, we understand the debt collection process and have, in fact, been settling debt with many of these same creditors for many years. When the Law Offices of Neil Crane takes your file, not only is the burden off of your shoulders, but creditors immediately take notice and begin negotiating. We know your rights and all the ins and outs of the fair debt collection laws that were enacted to help hardworking consumers like you. We can help you get the lowest possible debt settlement percentage possible under the law.
- Court Alternatives: This is where those consumer protection laws come in. If your creditors refuse to negotiate or bring suit, we're uniquely experienced to defend you in court.
- Bankruptcy: While few people relish the thought of filing bankruptcy, it is often the most comprehensive solution to your financial problems for a number of reasons, including:
- The filing of a bankruptcy petition creates an automatic stay, which means that any and all collections actions against you, including letters, collection notices, phone calls and lawsuits, must stop immediately. No creditors can contact you in any way, under the laws of the Bankruptcy Code.
- A "means test" is utilized to determine which chapter of bankruptcy you are eligible for. The two most common consumer chapters of bankruptcy are Chapter 7, which eliminates all unsecured debt, such as credit cards, personal loans and payday loans, and allows you to keep and continue paying on your secured loans, such as your mortgage and your car loan. By eliminating all your unsecured debt, your resources are then available to dedicate to the more important life necessities such as housing and transportation. And Chapter 13, which allows you to repay your arrearages at reduced interest rates under a three-to-five year plan that's tailored to your individual financial situation. Chapter 13 is one of the most effective tools available for saving your home.
Call Us for Debt Relief Today
You have done your best, and now you deserve the assistance of our dedicated, determined debt relief attorneys at the Law Offices of Neil Crane. We will work with you to devise the best possible plan of attack to take back your financial future and your peace of mind. We have the knowledge, patience and tenacity to help you - You are not alone!
Call us today at 203-230-2233 or toll free at 1-888-249-3027 and speak with an attorney, or fill out our online Contact Form to start your free consultation and return to debt free life.